Monday, January 3, 2011

What Is The Life Span Og Hiv

Laayoune Casablanca .. the return of a long journey interrupted.

The stamp in the passport says 2 JAN 2011, it took only six days from that other stamp on the ferry from Tarifa to Tangier, two more if we calculate the time of departure from London and from home .

Shit was a moment, a journey that now includes above all, be discontinued; tomorrow I'll be in office, although with the scruffy beard and eyes absent.

I was fine but I admit that I proved nothing, no mystical vision showed me a glimpse of the much-pursued activity.

I do not know why, but despite having traversed the length and breadth of the soul of Morocco I'm afraid I just do not understand it. And what is worse, I fear he did not understand even the thoughts that occupied my head during the last week, perhaps even that of my fellow adventurers.

Why go to Bamako in the car, without taking the time to learn properly the places you are going through? Why you pass the new year in a remote village, manned only by fishermen, naturalists, biologists suspected gamblers and lovers of the healing powers of Mangroves, hardly pay any attention to the fateful moment of greeting?
do not know, only one other time settling maybe I will understand.

I know is that the company was pleasant, although there has been a veritable flood of empathy.
long as I was part of the team, everyone is ultimately left in its territory, Although I believe that now, in the adventurous paths linking Mauritania to Senegal, touching mine fields and who knows what else, many banks behavior have been overwhelmed with unexpected consequences.
But then I remember that nature has helped us .. helped to share some moments, for example. Then strange noises inside the Medina we were kidnapped, just for a moment, but even more so was when we stopped in front of the promontory on the pristine beach, the dunes soon after sunset or the infinite nuances of a thousand .

Maybe it's my fault, I had to force the hand and get to the end - to Mali - with others, something more than risking a fine for failure to previously. Grant to other Wacky Racers my crazy and idiotic tip daily. I do not know.

But one reason I can do with it rather quickly: after all I am a Sagittarius, so half the work, as always, are already fully immersed in his mind the next.
Agadir I heard this passage clear, disadvantaged by the news that reached me from our first world, and that I would have gladly returned to the sender printed on the knuckles of my fist.

My future missions, including a shift to another, international experience and are called M.
If the second I feel like a blindfolded horse and runs madly flogging that subisced aimlessly, foaming at the mouth and an empty head, his real first name could also be the "speech number 2" given the time since I have crystallized in the brain.
Sooner or later He will also talk to my personal number 3, then the fateful number 1.

Yesterday, during the long wait at the airport of Laayoune, suddenly I was shocked by one of my revealing moments, one of those where everything is clear and simple: but when I tried to encode it, of course he was already gone, just in time to avoid being caught.
If I understood correctly, for prospective to something related to trust, investment for me, to the satisfaction of my old primary need and, ultimately, a shock therapy against my eternal traveling fitted with a leash.

admit I envy those who can boast long stays abroad, where their personality has been enriched: I do not.
To fix this, but almost no contrast my food dromomania that drives me everywhere, but always under control.
Whether two days or two weeks, I always return home, only to die by the desire to leave. In this
a while I do fear are on the way back, but at the same time, I feel that I would be more than ready to start again tomorrow, for anywhere. Why did not I
with roots? Why have not I found what I'm looking for? Because I'm a fool ? Who knows.

What is clear, once again, is that they are dominated by selfish thoughts and dedicated exclusively to myself. I wonder if you ever get better. one day, or life will help me improve.
The reality, I believe that the diary of my trip to Morocco on a car really matters little: the heart is not even in kilometers long and difficult hours that are traveling Stefania, Aurore, Simon and Teo, fellow travelers to Mali .
Their courage, their tenacity and curiosity are commendable, but fade in the face of stories of people we met.

'll want a family driving improvised Chefchaouen?
Will the maid of the bar to finally go to Malaga to visit his brother, who has seven years living and working in Rome?
And they, the children in Bamako, what will they think when they see their faces pale and bright colors out of the cars?
Their mothers, what will they think?
Really, deep down, do not want our aid, but would like more than anything else in their hearts, to be left alone to live the anthropological and social dynamics that distinguish them?

How will this affect the everyday life, everyday choices of Stephanie, Simona, Aurore Teo and after deciding to drive an old point along the north-west Africa, rather than indulge in a few days in the mountains or in large and glittering capitals of Europe for New Years?

managed to reflect their changes, if any, will be in their relations with others?
slowdown? They will be more happy or at least more aware?
I should feel lucky that the mere fact of being able to live this opportunity.

My aim for 2011 is to observe your world around me, trying to really put myself at your disposal.
In that way, it will be a little more likely that they can get answers to my revealing "speech number 2" , and maybe even at 1 and 3.

Flight AT 952 - seat 6F

0 comments:

Post a Comment