Saturday, November 27, 2010

Birthcontrol At Walk In Clinic



Ben found. To begin with I put a little 'music.





Push play, please. He lights a cigarette ....
Then I'm sorry, but I have to reply to a sms. The answers can be so many ..


But Ugh!


Have you enjoyed at least a day of sun?


course, I will attack Chocolate!


Pretend that you do not have it said, but go on like


You missed a great show at the Theatre, yesterday


Yes, ok, but come with me to London?


will mean that I will devise something to pretend to be waiting!


E 'build cool stories in the head, beyond what happens :-)


You're right, come on! A little more and you'll make it!


Do not ask me why but these days endlessly expand


- then part while those designed for the tangent -


Nobody is an island, or we are all islands?


So I get you ..


"I listen to the people on the street They say, There's Never Gonna Be Another, Never Gonna Be Another Like You .."


- No, not that .. too! But this piece as I whispered in 'ear ... -

0 comments:

Post a Comment